Thursday, October 2, 2008

Always a bridesmaid, a bride next year

So I have the wonderful privilege of being a bridesmaid for one of my dearest friends Steph. Tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 pm she will marry the man she loves. I couldn't be happier for her.

As I've attended bridal fairs, floral appointments, bridesmaid dress shopping and linen appointments over the past year while she's been planning, I've had the opportunity to get a head start on my planning. And her wedding will certainly be beautiful! I just had the chance to see the preview of her flowers, and they are simply magnificent. All fall colors with roses, dahlias, tulips, daisies and eucalyptus leaves - they are just breathtaking. They made me reconsider doing my flowers myself, but only for a moment. The elegance of her wedding is something I can't try to match.

With her permission, I'll hopefully post some pictures from the wedding next week. They're sure to be amazing. Steph looks spectacular in her dress, and everything is going to be just perfect for her day. I couldn't be more excited or happy for her.

I'm off to go get ready for the rehearsal!

No comments: